I’ve been working 3 days a week and going to therapy 3 days a week (on Mondays I do both) and it’s been pretty much non-stop around here. I’m sorry I haven’t been around much. So here are a few highlights/news items:
- I moved from editing a gluten-free recipe site to a site for casserole recipes. So yay.
- I have to wake up at 6:20ish on Mondays to be in at work by 7:30. I work until 4:30 and then have to go straight to a therapy session at 5. Needless to say, Mondays are not my fave.
- My back went out on me at therapy today. Luckily they have ice and vibrating tables. And cute guys.
- I’ve been catching up with people I haven’t seen in a long time and it feels wonderful.
- My brother and “sister” graduated from high school!
- I’m on my 6th book of the summer.
- I miss sleep. My body’s not ready to go to bed early but is always too tired to wake up early.
- I want to start being crafty soon. I think I might stop by the Dollar Store on Wednesday. We’ll see.
- I’m going to Cedar Point at the end of the month with a bunch of my guy friends! I’m super pumped.
- My dog is adorable.
That’s about it for now. I miss all of you.