I do it, everytime. And people looks at me like I was crazy.
DUN DUN DUN I’M THE SON OF RAGE AND LOVE DUN DUN DUH THE JESUS OF SUBURBIA
- Neville Longbottom: Right then, so what's the plan Harry?
- Harry Potter: Okay, there's something we need to find, something hidden here in Pottermore, and it may help us logon to the site.
- Neville Longbottom: Right, what is it?
- Harry Potter: We don't know.
- Dean Thomas: Where is it?
- Harry Potter: We don't know that either. I realise that's not much to go on.
- Seamus Finnigan: That's nothing to go on.
I attended a wake for my neighbor’s father tonight. Members of the local VFW post came to give a eulogy. They did a wonderful job. At the end, the eldest member went to the back of the room and grabbed his horn. I knew that he was going to soon be playing taps so I prepared myself. That tune always gives me the chills.
What I was NOT prepared for, however, was the fact that the man put an mp3 player or something with a large speaker INTO the bell of his horn and pressed play. Then he stood there pretending to play the instrument while trying to hold the speaker in his bell.
Later, that man gave the closing remarks in such a raspy whisper of a voice that I understood why he couldn’t actually play the horn. But still. I was not expecting that.
I did not intend to offend. The video is really great and high quality and there are tidbits of their actual performance there. I have edited my original post.
This is my photo, it has peterpan so I thought it might be cool to post! Just a suggestion. (:
I totally love this